When only the best will do for your Raleigh home, call our interior painters to deliver professional results.
One of the most affordable home improvements you can make at your Raleigh, North Carolina home is transforming a room or multiple rooms with a nice fresh coat of paint. All the DIY shows make it seem like an easy task, but if you do it once, you’ll soon realize that it isn’t as easy to get the professional results you want. There is nothing fun about the painstaking efforts needed to prep the walls, but if you don’t do it, the results will be less than satisfactory. Rather than put yourself through all that, call us at Prep-Rite Painting.
We have more than 24 years of experience in the painting industry, with 17 of those being in business for ourselves as locally-owned and operated interior painters. This experience provides us with a vast array of painting knowledge to get you the custom results you desire. We will furnish the equipment and materials needed to complete your job unless otherwise specified. When you factor in the supplies and tools needed, you’ll also see that using interior painters is a better solution than doing it yourself.
How You Can Prepare for Interior Painters
When you are getting ready to paint a room, you likely are thinking of choices that will ensure a lovely, finished room. Getting the right color and finish are important, but there are other things you need to consider when getting your interior rooms painted. If you are about to have a room painted by professionals, there are a few things you might want to do before they arrive. Consider some of the following choices:
- Take everything off the walls. Now is the time to remove everything from your walls. Hangings, decorative quilts, pictures, canvasses and everything else should be removed from the walls. Nails and screws should also be removed so that the painters can paint the space. Be sure to let your painters know of nail holes that might need to be filled.
- Move furniture to the center of the room. Whenever you can, move your furniture out of the room or to the middle of the room for easy maneuverability. Some painting companies will take care of this for you, but not all, so be sure to double-check with your interior painters to find out what they will move.
- Remove rugs. Rugs are beautiful and add warmth to a space, but when it comes to painting, they can be an obstacle, tripping hazard or potential spill-magnet! Instead of worrying, just roll them up and take them out before your painters come.
- Make the room accessible. If you have a large item of furniture, rugs, or other pieces of furniture in the entryway to the house or room, remove them or move them to a different space so the painters can bring in their equipment easily.
- Plan with your interior painters. Before the painters come, double check with them what will be covered in their services (e.g., moving furniture, wall preparation, etc.) and what is your responsibility.
If you are looking for interior painters for your space, we invite you to contact us here at Prep-Rite Painting today!
As for that prep work mentioned, we take that part very seriously as evidenced by our name. We take care of any work needed, such as wallpaper removal, textured ceiling removal, and drywall repair to get the surface ready for painting. Our prep work also involves protecting other surfaces, so you don’t end up with paint where it doesn’t belong. If you would like to get a free estimate for your painting project, give us a call to schedule a time we can meet with you. We are confident you’ll find our prices competitive and that you’ll love the results our interior painters deliver.
At Prep-Rite Painting, our interior painters proudly serve Apex, Cary, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh North Carolina.