Prep-Rite Painting agrees to the following:
- Prep-Rite will furnish the equipment and materials needed to complete the job unless otherwise specified.
- Prep-Rite warrants that the work shall be free from defect caused by a Prep-Rite employee or materials furnished by Prep-Rite for the period of two years. If notified, Prep-Rite will inspect any areas in question and will make appropriate repairs if covered under the terms of this agreement.
NOT INCLUDED: Window sills (one coat), door sills, porch/deck/garage floors, railing tops, metal roofs, flashing, rotted wood, mildew, rusted areas and/or color fading.
Customer agrees to the following:
- Material/Washing deposit is due upon signing of contract. Work will not begin without a signed copy of the contract.
- Balance is due upon completion of the job, after final inspections.
- Final color selection and approval prior to start date.
- Prep-Rite materials will be stored on the property of the customer until the job is completed.
- Reimbursement of Prep-Rite Painting in the event that a collection agency is needed, including all associated fees.
- The customer will be available for walk through prior to any work performed in order to review and sign the damage control sheet.
- The customer will be available while the job is in progress to unlock windows/doors, approve color matches and for final inspection when the job is complete.
- Customer will notify Prep-Rite of all insufficient window/door sills prior to pressure washing home. Prep-Rite will not be responsible for any water penetration or damage.
- There will be a $5O charge for all NSF/bounced checks.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- Prep-Rite is not responsible for one-coat paint coverage when the customer requests a color change. (Two coats are recommended when changing colors)
- Prep-Rite is not responsible for verifying colors selected by the customer. (A sample is recommended)
- Prep-Rite is not responsible for any existing damage, such as paint drips, broken shingles, gutter damage, cracked/broken windows, etc. (Refer to damage control sheet)
- Prep-Rite is not responsible for cutting, trimming, sawing or removal of any landscape.
- Prep-Rite is not responsible for pet control.
- Deep cracks/ceiling cracks for interior painting will be repaired, but Prep-Rite will not warrant these areas.
- Prep-Rite will not warrant staining or painting plastic or fiberglass doors.
- Prep-Rite is not responsible for future wood deterioration on areas not replaced prior to painting.
- Prep-Rite is not responsible for color fading.
- Prep-Rite is not responsible for areas located by a home inspector once home has been painted and approved.
- Prep-Rite is not responsible for priming new areas which a third party carpenter has completed. Minimal charge will be added to final total.
- Prep-Rite does not warrant painting over wallpaper.
- Prep-Rite does not warrant window sills (one coat), door sills, porch/deck/garage floors, railing tops, metal roofs, flashing, rotted wood, mildew, rusted areas and/or color fading.
- Prep-Rite Painting has the right to terminate this agreement at any time and will refund the customer’s full deposit.
- The customer may terminate this agreement with a two-week notice prior to their start date. Deposits will be returned in full, upon proper notice.
SIGNING OF CONTRACT INDICATES THE CUSTOMER’S KNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPTANCE OF ALL WARRANTY ISSUES